[jaws-uk] Re: Finding e-mail addresses in outlook

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 12:36:58 -0000

Hi Mandy,

I use Outlook2000 on my work laptop under Win2k with Jaws7 and I can do what
you want as follows:

1.    To set focus to the CC field, hold down the alt key and press the
number 4 on the top row twice quickly.

2.    Use the left or right cursor keys to settle on an address. (Multiple
addresses are usually separated by semi-colons and, in my case, only the
initial letter of each address is spoken).

3.    With the cursor over the address you want, press the applications key.

4.    Choose properties from the list.  If you are not on an address, there
will be no properties entry in the list.

5.    You now have a number of tabs, one of which contains the details of
the sender and includes a button, just before the ok button, to add the
address to your personal address book .  Unfortunately, I forget the name of
the tab.

6.    You can now reiterate the process for each of the addresses in the CC
field.

I hope this is of some use,

Phil Medway.