[jaws-uk] Finding e-mail addresses in outlook

  • From: "Mandy7" <mandy7@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws-UK" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 15:14:57 -0000

Hi there guys, I'm sending this again, I didn't get a response but I have
had sporadic e-mails from all my groups which I hope is fixed now, so if
somebody replied, please could you send the reply again as I never got it,
and if no one did, could someone help?

Mandy

Hi there everyone, I know Tristran helped me with this before and with the
hard drive change the e-mail is on the other one of course.  Please could
you tell me again how to read e-mail addresses that the letter is copied to.
I know it was something like right mouse and go to properties but when I do
that, either with the right mouse button or the applications key, it tells
me that the properties are unavailable, don't know if this makes sense.
Because I lost a number of e-mail addresses my niece has written to me with
the letter copied to a number of family members that I would like to pick
the addresses of, please help.  I am using Jaws 7 and Outlook 2000

Mandy