[jaws-uk] Filezilla FTP programme

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws-UK" <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 22:57:26 -0000

Hi all,

I've been trying on a number of occasions to download a copy of the
Filezilla FTP programme but with little success so far.  The Source
Forge site is pretty cluttered and, although I managed to download
something that I thought was the programme, it didn't appear to have any
.EXE file within the 100 odd files that were downloaded.

Nearly all the files that were downloaded were .COD files but I haven't
a clue what to do with these.

Has anyone out there got a simple way to get a hold of the necessary
files to get this programme installed - I'm told it is pretty good once
you've got it.

Thanks in advance,

Jamie