[jaws-uk] Files and Settings Transfer Wizard

  • From: "keith" <k.clyde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws Group" <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 17:40:41 +0100

Hi All,

Not a Jaws problem, but I'd appreciate advice, please.

Jaws 8, Windows XP Home.

I'm having a new computer built next week, and want to save my settings on
this one for the new one.

I know that the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard will help do this, but
I'm not exactly sure what is save with this.

I don't store my documents in My Documents, so presumably I don't need to
save both files and settings.

Will the Settings side of thing save my e-mail folders with their contents,
or should I archive the messages, please?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Keith