[jaws-uk] Re: File question

  • From: "Barbara Gilhooly" <barbara.gilhooly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 17:30:54 +0100

Sorry I didn't pass on your name George, but the following email is for you.

Well, whoever this unknown person that sent this answer is helped me a lot.
Between what he sent and the knowledge I have to do the extra things that
needed to be done, I have my DecTalk USB functioning again.  I won't go into
all the details, it is enough to send a hearty thanks and praise for the UK
JAWS listers who so kindly helped me.  Bravo, good people!

Arianna Calesso