[jaws-uk] Re: File question

  • From: "Griffiths, Steve" <Steve.Griffiths@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 08:33:57 +0100

It should be in the same folder that JAWS is run from, so the specific
folder name will depend on the version in use. For version 8 this would
be
C:\Program Files\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\8.0

The filename is a googlewhack - I ran a search on it and got one result.
It led to a Freedom Scientific technical bulletin which explained what
to do with the file.

Steve