[jaws-uk] Re: FW: excel again

  • From: "Griffiths, Steve" <Steve.Griffiths@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 14:21:55 +0100

Erica,

One way to do this would be to put your Braille display into line mode.
There will be a control on the display for toggling Braille mode, or you
can press Control + Insert + B, press SpaceBar until you have it in line
mode, then press Enter to close the dialogue. You will lose the cell
coordinate information on the display by doing this, and whether you can
view all eleven fields at once will depend on how much information is in
each cell and how wide each column is, but it may do what you want. The
setting will hold until you close JAWS.

Steve

From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
=3D
On
Behalf Of Erica Cole
Sent: 21 May 2007 13:58
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaws-uk] excel again

Hi Everyone,
Sorry if you've got this twice but I posted this morning but noone =3D
responded.

=3D20

I'm looking at a spreadsheet in Excel 2002 with JAWS 7.10 which is full
=3D
of
stuff spread out over eleven fields. I'd like to get it so I could use =3D
my
braille display and read the whole row at once. Is there a way of doing
=3D
this?

=3D20

Thanks would be greatly appreciated for any response.

=3D20

Erica.

** [mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=3D3Dunsubscribe]
** [mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=3D3Dfaq]
** or send a message, to=3D20

** [mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=3Dunsubscribe]
** [mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=3Dfaq]
** or send a message, to=20

=20

--=20
DISCLAIMER:

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any attachments is=20
confidential and may be privileged.  If you are not the intended=20
recipient you should not use, disclose, distribute or copy any of the=20
content of it or of any attachment; you are requested to notify the=20
sender immediately of your receipt of the email and then to delete it=20
and any attachments from your system.

its staff are free from viruses or other contaminants.  However, it=20

Please note that the statements and views expressed in this email and=20
those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk

This message has been scanned for viruses by BlackSpider MailControl - www.=