[jaws-uk] Re: FW: WILTSHIRE FARM FOODS

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 19:00:08 +0100

Wendy,

I'm sure we saw this yesterday.  anyway, today I placed my first order, and
it is going to be delivered on Wednesday of next week.  I had no problems at
all using the site, but I do have Jaws 8 so that is no doubt the reason.

It is good though that they are going to so much trouble to put matters
right.

David