[jaws-uk] Re: FW: Update for JAWS 11 posted later yesterday afternoon

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 10:06:18 +0100

That's probably one of the fixes. Please see the what's new on the Freedom Scientific website.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 30/06/2010 9:55, Alex Stone - CW wrote:
Chris, I must admit I haven't gone particularly out of my way to find
out, but do we have any idea what the latest update is supposed to fix.
The only thing I've noticed is that it seems to be a bit more stable
with Outlook 2007 than the last one.
Cjeers
Alex