[jaws-uk] FW: Support required for the petition for the higher rate of mobility

  • From: "christopher huby" <christopher.huby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tafn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <soundings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 12:28:37 -0000

Hi all,

I have been sent the below message, and wondered if any of you would support
the petition for the hire rate of mobility allowance for the registered
blind.

If so pleas feel free to click on the link in the below message.

If no success, pleas email me direct and I will send you the link.

Regards

Christopher Huby
E-MAIL ADDRESS:
christopher.huby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx