[jaws-uk] FW: More on Jaws broken.Fw: more on jaws broken

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 10:35:35 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: martin wilsher [mailto:m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 18 November 2006 10:28
To: 'jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [jaws-uk] More on Jaws broken.Fw: more on jaws broken

Hi Dorathy:

Narrator works, the windows sounds work, kerzwiel works fine.  There is =
repair wizard for k1000 it works when you yput the instillation disc in
again.  Jaws has a repair wizard, but it's not activated in the old way =
of
start/programmes/jaws version/ tools/instillation maintanance, it's done
from the original install programme executable file.  This is a bit of a
pest I think.  Re getting round problems, if you can get a talking =
installer
to work, jaws 7.1.0 and above, you have what is in in affect a cluncky =
but
usable version of jaws.  For example, I managed to get to the fs website
with this and download a new version of eight, suspecting my original =
one
kerupted.  I also managed to get rid of data execution errors, which had
been thrown up by jaws eight.  In the end, all failing, I restored to an
earlier time, and now I have jaws 7.1.500 working fine.

Hope to hear from you soon.

From Martin.

Please email me at:

m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx