[jaws-uk] FW: [BCAB] Technology helpline reminder

  • From: Barry Toner <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 23:09:07 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: bcab-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bcab-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Léonie Watson
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 9:53 PM
To: 'BCAB Discussion List'
Subject: [BCAB] Technology helpline reminder

Good evening,

        Our technology helpline is a regular benefit of BCAB membership. On
Thursday 1st September, the helpline will be open to all blind and partially
sighted people for one evening only!

        You can call anytime between 7.30pm and 9pm. One of our experienced
team will be on hand to answer your computer and technology related
questions.

Technology helpline information

        Simply call the number below and enter the pass code when prompted.
When you join the call, there may be people chatting with the trainer
already. Don't worry, this is perfectly normal. Just wait for a pause and
say hello.

Phone: 0844 8 360 360
Pass code: 98666

        Calls cost 1.7p/minute from a BT landline. Calls from other networks
may vary, and calls from mobiles are likely to be significantly higher.

Léonie.

--
Léonie Watson - BCAB Chair

E. chair@xxxxxxxxxxx
P. 0845 643 9830
W. http://bcab.org.uk/

--
To find out more about BCAB and the benefits that membership can bring, please
visit our website:

database 6425 (20110831) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 6425 (20110831) __________