[jaws-uk] Re: FW: AVG Technical Support

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 20:00:12 +0100

Hi but Norman Waddington also has it and we thought it was unbelievable that anti-virus of all things at such a time when Security matters so much shouldn't covered Norman actually updated his Copy to persist and I did the writing to the RNIb and Legal Departments and DlS Disability Law Service finally I having heard an article on a Computer active tape phoned the NCC and Toby Hopwood was interested and the writer of the article also but it is a big PDF file Toby Hopwood sent Tiddy made it more assesible for Sharon at Rnib Sharon hoylake, we know we cannot win but hoped we made a start that Act has not been updated for years you know but I know soon I will throw in the towel at 8 pm tonight Kaspersky I hope will do an auto scan I shall hear a buss sound and the Data date will change,it has real time file scanning on but Belark tells me that. One needs to try Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "alex thynne" <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>