[jaws-uk] FS Reader; deleting the registry doesn't fix.

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 13:25:32 +0300

Hello everybody:
I' am using JAWS Eleven the latest built; I have encounter this
trouble of training unavailable; Chris taught me earlier that I have
to delete this item from the registry editor; I did; and fs reader
still won't be able to install properly; I' am not using the
FreedomScientific daisy training; unless I may need that to access
some other educational materials.
any suggestion or recommend; that's enormously would be appreciated!!.
Mostafa Almahdy.
Egyptian Citizen.
join me for English conversation if you wish:
msn:
blind_user_forever@xxxxxxxxxxx

On 5/3/10, Graham Page <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I get a few little problems with JAWS and I.e. including the one stated here
> which has happened to me on machines with XP,  Vista and Windows 7.  It also
> seems to happen in both IE and FireFox.
>
> On some systems I have also had a problem where the latest version of a web
> page does not appear and I need to do JAWS key with Escape to make it
> happen.  This seems to happen particularly with searches in Google.

 BEST REGARDS.
____