[jaws-uk] Re: FS Reader

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 13:28:40 +0100

I know that at least some of these publications are available by email and
one would think that technology related magazines such as compute it and
Access IT would be available in daisy format to make them easier to read.

I would also like to think that national talking newspapers will all
eventually be available in daisy format.

This has always seemed to me to be the way to go and it makes even more
sense now that TNAUK is part of RNIB.  many people already have a talking
book player of some kind so why not produce TNAUK and all rnib magazines in
daisy?

It's always going to be difficult to please everyone but Daisy has the
potential to be the most popular and accessible format.
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493
Mobile: 07753 607980
Fax:  0870 706 2773