[jaws-uk] Re: FS Reader

  • From: "David" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 07:18:28 +0100

Chris,

A useful starting point would be

www.rnib.org.uk/talkingbooks

Regards

David

From: "chris hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2010 11:02 PM
To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: FS Reader

Hi where can I find information on what DAISY books RNIB produce? I'm thinking of taking up reading, including magazines, and thought I would make the most of my JAWS purchase by using FSReader to read the DAISY books.
Thanks for any information you might have.

Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 24/04/2010 18:29, Alex Stone wrote:
Works fine for me, I often use it to listen to RNIB talking book titles.
Cheers
Alex