[jaws-uk] Re: FS Reader

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 12:20:09 +0100

Hi Ian,

I saw that but there is no audio being played on my system - just Jaws
speaking the text as I scroll down through it!  It's just not behaving like
a DAISY title at all on my system, just a text reading facility at the
moment.

The audio files are physically present in the appropriate folder but they
just don't appear to be linking to the FS Reader programme and playing when
I load the various books.

If I load an audio only DAISY title, again there's no audio output.

Using Jaws 11 (most recent build), Windows XP Home and FS Reader 2.0.

Jamie

*****Help support blinded ex-servicemen and women by visiting my Just Giving
page at:
http://www.justgiving.com/Jamie-Cuthbertson/