[jaws-uk] FAO Jamie, pdf file

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <robin.clayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws-UK List" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 17:40:41 -0000

Hi Jamie,

I have simply copied and pasted the 16mb file from my c:\ drive and pasted it
into my brochure word document, page 2, inside cover.

Jaws just tells me I have an embedded object in there, the dimensions of which,
something like 12 cm by 15 cm would do just nicely on the A5 page I have set up.

I did ask the company to send me their ad to fit this size of page in full
colour so I'm presuming their marketing peple know what they're doing.

My 2 page file currently shows around 450 kb so I've e mailed it to my daughter
who is sighted and can tell me if it looks ok...

This book will be around 24 pages, so I wanted to ensure I was on the right
track before I got really deep into it.

Kind regards,

Robin Clayden, Secretary
Scottish Blind golf Society
The Governing Body for all blind and visually impaired golf in Scotland.

Check out our exclusive British Open 2009 website:
http://www.scottishblindgolf.com/misc/hamilton09.html

Tel: 01383 737 717
Mob: 07895 083 217