[jaws-uk] Re: FACEBOOK AND JAWS

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 11:29:43 +0100

Hi Kevin,
Try a program like AIM or the latest Miranda, which supports Facebook chat through Jabba; AIM supports Facebook chat directly. The difference is with AIM you can do more, such as update your status. Also, why not join my list devoted to blind Facebook users by sending a blank message to b-f-b-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GHope this helps.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 20/06/2010 22:06, Kevin Morris wrote:
Hi all,

I'd be grateful for any tips on using Jaws with Facebook particularly
in relation to the chat feature. I received a request, to chat from a
friend and while I could read the message I could not see how to reply
so, in the end I sent a message saying that I couldn't use the chat
feature and apologising!

I'm using Jaws 10 and Windows 7 Home Premium.
Grateful for any tips.
Kevin