[jaws-uk] FACEBOOK AND JAWS

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 22:06:39 +0100

Hi all,

I'd be grateful for any tips on using Jaws with Facebook particularly
in relation to the chat feature. I received a request, to chat from a
friend and while I could read the message I could not see how to reply
so, in the end I sent a message saying that I couldn't use the chat
feature and apologising!

I'm using Jaws 10 and Windows 7 Home Premium.
Grateful for any tips.
Kevin