[jaws-uk] Re: Extraneous matter Jaws reading list

  • From: TIDDYogg <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 10:46:01 +0100

Dorothy, this is a long-term problem, and I don't think anyone has come
up with a solution.
It seems that some mail programs convert "space" and "full stop" into
their ascii code, 20, and 3d hexadecimal numbers respectively.
George seems to be the one closest to figuring it out, but I don't think
he's got there yet.