[jaws-uk] Re: Expand and collapse.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 12:53:25 -0000

Hi John,

When e-mail is "collapsed" or "expanded", it usually means
that you have applied some kind of sort.  You will find that
the messages are grouped in a similar way to files that are
in Folders.

As for the deleted box messages, do these appear to be spam,
or are they genuine messages from people you know?

George.