[jaws-uk] Re: Excel problem

  • From: "Mullins, Chris" <Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 09:08:36 +0100

Catherine
What version of Jaws/operating system are you using?

I have tried specifiying row and column title reading on a spreadsheet for =
the first time and after a few problems I have managed to get it working (u=
sing JFW 7.0/Windows 2000).  What does Jaws announce the column row ranges =
are when you open the verbosity dialog?=20

Couple of suggestions, make sure you only have the diary and Excel applicat=
ions open so alt + tab just toggles between them and use Windows d to get t=
o the Desktop rather than Windows m,which  minimises your open applications=
 and may explain why Excel has to reload its parameters.

Cheers
Chris