[jaws-uk] Re: Excel Help.

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 23:35:13 +0100

Hi Steve,

Try using the search and replace facility which will be something like:

1.  Press Control+H to start the process
2.  Type in the search string i.e. "c/08" taking account of capitalisation
if that is important for you
3.  Press Tab and fill in what you want to replace it with i.e. "08", again
remembering about capitalisation if that is important.
4.  Press Tab to the Options button and press Enter.  In here there are a
bunch of combo boxes and other controls which affect things like whether to
search the sheet or workbook, whether to take capitals into account or not
etc.
5.  Tab through the options till you have set all the settings you want/need
and then press Tab until you get to the Replace or Replace All buttons.
When you are on the one you want, press Enter and off you go.
6.  Remember that you can always use the Undo command (Control+Z) if the
results make more of a mess than you had hoped.

Hope this helps.

Jamie