[jaws-uk] Ex archive ecartis extraneous matter

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 21:54:54 -0000

Dear List, Try as I have and others as well this Issue seems to be insoluble it started last Summer, it could have been triggered off by the Trojan attack,since it did not exist before. I even signed up to a Freelist for the purpose of testing it out,Andrew tried also but we think it is some sort of problem with Outlook express and the ecartis software and may have been results of a update, I really can see the date of the first time it showed up and it is on a Desktop pc and a Toshiba laptop

A local engineer tried sorting it out, and I have 1 booked to visit but he did try during last visit during which he fitted a new Wireless Router, so please accept my appologies

Dorothy