[jaws-uk] Re: Error Message Appears

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 11:32:46 +0100

Is it possible to go back to an earlier version of AVG?, sometimes the latest is not always the best. I know a local Engineer who is sighted who has not been happy with Adobe for years now, I think there must have been a change of Ownership Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>