[jaws-uk] Re: Engineer's mistake cause of problenm?

  • From: "Steve Dryden" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 21:06:08 +0100

Dorothy, hmmmmm, sounds like your pc guy has put on professional either by
mistake or as an upgrade as he was there sorting your system out anyway.
Case being, this will be the reason why jaws is not authorising.  To run jfw
on a pro platform, you need the pro authoriation from freedom scientific.

Additionally, you may need to set kurzweil to run with your scanner in it's
options.  I think it's in settings.

Sorry can't be of any more help.

Steve

Steve Hyde-Dryden