[jaws-uk] Engineer's mistake.

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 07:58:03 +0100

Humble apologies, for inflicting 2 Emails on you last night .     I meant to
delete them as they were so confusing. However between rushing from  one
computer to another, and Jaws 7 on one and Jaws 4.51 on laptop where I am
not, the   couple in drafts shot off into ether on desktop. I shall find out
where my Personal Firewall has gone  to , I think as both Norton Antivirus
and the Personal were bought on  line and no  physical disc. the software
Tony had was my first Norton, so it has registered Norton 2003 as if I had
just bought it. had it done the same for the Personal firewall I would not
have minded. It looks as if the  expiry date is a year from the 19th April
when Tony  put it on.  It has done this once before when all my information
was cabled off from the Futjitsu  computer to the Viglen Genie. It looks as
if I have been given a second bite of the cherry. However I am not sure I
really want it.  . I will not inflict any more on you  other to say I have
been busy scanning one weeks mail. Not being able to scan and read my mail
was pure torture. Hope you all have a nice weekend. Dorothy