[jaws-uk] Engineers Mistake Saga.

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 13:42:20 +0100

first I see another person has had my experience with TandT Consultancy, I
am sure there  others! Now I got tired of the  Viglen making a racket and
phoned them today. This time I got a  nice man called Phil, now Phil knew
about Jaws a bit, well enough to know that I need a quietish Tower. I also
asked him how did the Engineer make the mistake, I asked bearing in mind
what George Bell said, that it could not be accidental. Phil said "he must
have copied from the wrong disc"  I said but  for weeks I tried  and Tony
did to register Jaws with no joy even updating Jaws to  7 would not help  if
my Home version  is suddenly given a Pc which has Windows XP Professional.
I only know responses are different, either it was that the first chap
thought he was helping by upgrading  or it was a muddle. Tony did say it
wouldn't have made any difference to any product on your computer  such as
Kurzweil Lunar only JAWS!! So that's it folks. Incidental by if it is the
fan that can be sorted it not and we think no  he will do something else.
Thank Goodness  Dorothy I dreaded the  rattle of the Tower plus  Scanner rat
rat, will at least have a new Scanner by Saturday. decided on Epson
Perfection 3490 although  I still think thirty second scan is too long.