[jaws-uk] Re: E-mailing radio sations query

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 22:52:20 +0100

Hi

to address the forms issue.

Most professional web sites these days only use the form method to contact
the web master or DJ or any contactable people, as posting an actual email
link is likely to be picked up by computer programs that bombard the email
address with hundreds of spam mail.

Some forms don't like the use of free email accounts like yahoo or hotmail
so that might be an issue for you if you have one of those types of email
accounts.

Correcting might simply be a case of hitting Alt left arrow to go back to
the previous page if the site allows that.

If you know you've made a mistake in a form field, just press control A from
within that field to select all, then press delete, that will clear that
form field so you can type again -- make sure forms mode is on or you'll be
selecting the whole of that page and nothing will be deleted.

Hope that helps
Darren
Come up with a snazy domain name for my new web site and you're in with a
chance of winning free unlimited webspace and a ton of great web site tools.
www.bigmixentertainment.co.uk/domain-contest.html