[jaws-uk] Emailing: in the beginning

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 10:30:35 -0000

Music gone not any Havanah Gila now was for long timenow all gone!where gone sad this.
in the beginning

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

Date:    Tue, 23 Dec 2003 18:20:27 -0500

Pat - If you and Jerry have not seen this I thought you might get a good
chuckle out of it.  Bob

Subject: In the Beginning

I'll never cease to be amazed at the people who come up with these things.  Are
they unemployed with lots of time and creative minds .... or do they have jobs
without enough to do??

Click here: Beginning

Pat - If you and Jerry have not seen this I thought you might get a good chuckle out of it.  Bob

I'll never cease to be amazed at the people who come up with these things.  Are they unemployed with lots of time and creative minds .... or do they have jobs without enough to do??

--- End Message ---