[jaws-uk] Re: Email problems continuing

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 17:04:11 -0000

Thanks for the suggestions.  Tried those ideas but nothing changes.

I also get a tinging sound whenever I press control home, followed by insert
down arrow to read the entire Email.

Bits of text are sometimes being missed off and also the first line or lines
are being repeated and this only stops when repeating the above keystrokes.

Any further advice on or off list would be appreciated as it's now really
annoying.

Regards

Paul.