[jaws-uk] Re: Email client

  • From: oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 10:04:19 +0000

Robin, I'm not recommending anything, but I found that when installing
both Outlook, and Thunderbird that most of the setting up procedure was
automatic, ie your isp details etc.
So it's easier, assuming its guesses are correct, (mine got the port
number wrong.)
I can't see how you manage without it telling you the links, except in
"say all" mode where it is a great help.

HTH Tiddy.