[jaws-uk] Email and spell checkre query

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 23:37:46 -0000

Hi all,

Using JAWS 9 with Windos XP, I am finding that for some reason, JAWS won't
read Emails in full once opened and after pressing insert down arrow.

For some reason, JAWS will skipp bits of text but this doesn't happen all
the time.  Pleae could someone tell me how if possible I could correct this
little glitch.

Also could someone please tell me how I put the spell checker on as it's not
on at present.

Thanks

Paul.