[jaws-uk] E-mail addresses displayed in graphical form

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "JAWS-UK" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:29:49 -0000

Hello people! I regularly have need to use a site that displays e-mail
addresses in a graphical format in the interest of Spam prevention. I've
tried a number of different settings with JFW 7, and so far have only
managed to get the graphic's title announced. An instance of what I'm
talking about can be found at this location:
http://www.qrz.com/p/email.pl?callsign=K8BL;from=detail

Me thinks this information has been rendered inaccessible, but just thought
I'd make absolutely sure in case I was overlooking something.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews
Cardiff, Wales, UK