[jaws-uk] Email Problem

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 10:08:01 -0000

I am using JAWS 6.2, Windows XP Home and Microsoft Outlook.

I am not sure what has happened, I don't remember changing any settings, but
this does not say something hasn't been altered. Now when I open my Emails,
instead of speaking the sender's name and subject as I move down the list of
messages in my In-Box, it now says the first few letters of the sender's
name and then ..., the first few letters of the subject and then ..., any
ideas what's going on and how to put it right?

Barbara

T: 02887784046
M: 07917710779
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (personal)