[jaws-uk] Re: E-lists

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 11:27:23 +0100

Hi Amie,

Sure, you're correct.  If you want to just setup it and get it going
Yahoogroups is the way to go.  It's what I'd use to be honest if I was
making a quick decision.  Yahoogroups is well established and you can
certainly ignore everything you don't need.  EG, Calander, Poles, File
Storage.

Cheers,

Barry