[jaws-uk] Re: Editing emails.

  • From: "TIDDYogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 09:13:07 -0000

Don't know if this is any help, but you could select all, ctrl+a, cut to clip board, ctrl+X, open up notepad and paste it here, ctrl+V. Edit notepad as you wish, then reverse the procedure to paste the finished product into your mail message.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Angela Purll" <angela.purll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>