[jaws-uk] EASY TO READ BUDGET DOCUMENT/COMPATIBILITY WITH JAWS

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 15:31:23 +0100

Hi all,

I've just tried to search the below document, on the Treasury's
website which describes itself as being easy to navigate. All Jaws
reads is "flash movie start" and "flash movie end", however I can't
search the document. Can anyone else search or is there a problem with
the document? The link is
http://www.hm-treasury.gov.uk/junebudget_easyread.htm

Thanks,
Kevin