[jaws-uk] Re: Dymo label printers, scripts?

  • From: "Jonathan Horniblow (Talking Newspaper Services)" <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 16:23:56 +0000

I can't immediately help with the scripts, although I'll have a Google
around.
I'll be wanting to get to know this printer as I've just ordered one, too.

And if anyone else in the UK is looking to buy a Dymo 450, now is an
excellent time to buy.
Purchase a Dymo 450 and any SIX packs of labels, and get £100 cash back. So
basically, £15 for a printer and six packs of labels.

Being discussed here:
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/dymo-labelwriter-450-with-1560-address-labels-100-cashback-offer-111-dymo-label-1049438

Nothing to do with any companies involved, sorry for the off-topicness, but
this is a splendidly good offer!