[jaws-uk] Dymo label printers, scripts?

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <robin.clayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws-UK List" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 15:56:31 -0000

Hi,
I've just purchased a Dymo 450 label printer thinking it would solve my
problems re sheets of labels. It's a nightmare with JFW12 and I wish I'd
researched a bit more. Mike from RNIB I.T. support said he was using one so
hopefully he can maybe give me some tips. Can't even launch the Quick Print
utility to do a single lable....

Don't suppose anyone knows if any scripts can be sourced, or if anyone has some
tips on how to work around the inaccessible menus etc, I'd be very grateful.

Off to try an earlier version of JFW

Regards,

Robin Clayden, Secretary
Scottish Blind Golf Society
A Governing Body for all blind and visually impaired golf in Scotland.

Tel: 01383 737 717
Mob: 07895 083 217
Web: http://www.scottishblindgolf.com/