[jaws-uk] Re: Driver Problem

  • From: "Derek hackett" <derek.hackett2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 10:04:34 -0000

I have found in the past that Firewall & Virus software sometimes prevents
JAWS from installing correctly or your IT department might have restricted
what can be installed onto your PC, which happened to me whilst I was still
working & there solution was to give me administration rights on my PC & it
did resolve all my problems with JAWS.
Regards.
Derek.