[jaws-uk] Re: Driver Problem

  • From: "Mister CANE" <mujtabam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 09:04:59 +0530

Hi Alex,

This is JAWS 14. I have done the reinstall, repair and most of the stuff
under the sun to get this to work right.

On emailing the FS support team and asking them to send me the link to
download the driver, they have adviced to use the repair tool and it should
solve the problem. Well, I have made more than 5 attempts to repair, install
and prayed that JAWS works as expected. Apparently it's still the old
stubborn self.

I have a gutt feeling that something is preventing JAWS from installing
properly on my computer at work. I will have to investigate this with my
technical support team.

Thank you for your extended support.

Mujtaba Merchant
Bangalore, India
"Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going." ~ Jim
Rohn