[jaws-uk] Re: Dragging and dropping

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 17:25:27 +0100

Hi Barry,

Yes your instructions are different from mine in that it mentions nothing
about locking the mouse button.  I tried locking the mouse button first
times because was trying to simulate the instructions the author of this
program was giving to mouse users.  But tried it without too, and it's still
working.

I reckon I must have just been lucky the first time.  Am going to give up on
it...

Thanks for your help,
Catherine