[jaws-uk] Dr Waddington Defrag etc.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:05:24 +0100

 Thank your reply, believe I spared you the worst of it.  These  people were
Engineers from the company computer under warranty with. They did not realise
however that by giving me XP Professional they were making use of Jaws
impossible. As Tony Berry  and he was RNIB, only Jaws  wanting another of your
money  makes it hard for you. Tony did not know Jaws. The big problem came with
lack of knowledge  regarding Drivers and Interceptors. Remember I am using
Lunar as well as Jaws.  Whilst any incompatibilities are  small, the choice of
drivers and interceptors and timing are vital. Andrew is not an Engineer, he
knows Jaws though he also knows Lunar, indeed it was Andrew  seeing my struggle
to get Jaws to  work in Monochrome knew of a way out of the problem. Ok  it is
a product made by a different company to FS. however since they are supposed to
co-exist peacefully *smile* as they say. I know window Eyes does and am assured
Dolphin does.  If I have reservations about  others in this  cut throat Jungle.
It is due to  experience. It hurts to  learn some things  However if you can
survive with a few wounds and carry on, then you do it and make friends along
the way. Good kind understanding friends. Dorothy. Ps The legal point I made
is a bit  of a teaser though,  does knowing something done was not lawful make
you a party to it. I imagine only the Legal Beagles would  like to look that
one over.