[jaws-uk] Re: Downloading Jaws version 7.10 latest release

  • From: "Baldev Shinder" <bshinder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 16:02:49 +0100

Hi Peter
I was trying to download this version and I am just an ftp error all the
time.  I've have tried it about 4-6 in the last 2 hours but I am
unsuccessful - it just hangs on ya as soon as I click on the following link
and then the ftp error will come after a long 2-4 minute delay.

JAWS 7.10.417 for Windows XP/2000 June 2006 English ILM Release (63 MB)

The full error I am getting is:

ERROR

----

An FTP protocol error occurred while trying to retrieve the URL:
ftp://ftp.freedomscientific.com/users/hj/private/WebFiles/JAWS/J7.10.417U_IL
M.exe

Squid sent the following FTP command:

Connect to serverand then received this reply
Your cache administrator is ---.

----

Generated on Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:37:25 BST by Bloxx