[jaws-uk] Re: Downloading Jaws 6.20 using Meta Products Mass downloader

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 19:10:02 +0100

no but I would not install these files on the desktop as it makes things
messy.

use my computer to creat a folder on one of your drives. call it downloads
or something similar.

to do this go to the place where you want to put the folder and go to new in
the file menu. you can do this by alt f followed by w.

choose folder from the submenu.

You may also want to download the full version of Metaproducts Download
Express which is free.

You can get this from www.whitestick.co.uk
go to the downloads link.

Cheers