[jaws-uk] Download query

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 20:08:18 +0100

Hallo List
I am using Jaws 8 I.e 7 xp Home K11 and Lunar 6 I think this morning just as I was turning off my desktop it said download and I must have interrupted it. I then put on my laptop, nothing happened for a while, as I was leaving room, I heard it saying 5 per cent 10 per cent . so came back in a few moments it had completed the download. now it was not Jaws. I am sure of that, it is nothing to do with my Ocr. so how do I find out just what it was? I have Windows set to Updates automatically. but looking in control panel or my computer I cannot tell what it can be saw a service Pack 3 mentioned as not having activated but when I tried downloaded after a long natter about Licence agreement, it then told me I already had it. I am hoping something similar happened to one or two of you or you can tell me how to find the latest download or patch to come sailing in,no warning at all Dorothy