[jaws-uk] Dorothy wonders can you clarify.

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 22:29:01 +0100

I noticed when Tony Berry was saving some information  on the laptop in case
it went  a disaster a Hardrive failure, he put information on to 2 CD's. I
asked him .What did you use Roxio, he said no. I used windows own Native. I
did ask a bit more  and said  windows or Microsoft has its own. If so can
you tell me where it is, a friend who has used a pc since 1994 said he has
not heard of it.  Also the desktop is  not configured Jaws is saying
"expanded" all the time  as I arrow down  the Inbox in Outlook Express ,
also if you  change the spelling do ALT and C it doesn't speak and the
spell-check stops you again in the outbox, is a nuisance.  I have got to
stop the Tower rattling. I know it is only vibration but it distracts me.
It Vibrates on one side not the side you can open. I felt around looking for
screws as Tiddy  said could be a loose one, the is on the left side towards
the Middle at the back is a circle which I think must be the Fan. , if I put
my hand on it  stops.. I have tried a few things. but on the outside of
course. needs maybe  some soft lining inside.. Not sure how hot it gets in
there, fan is good Artic cooling system. I may well cal Viglen back. I feel
I lost a  Rolls Royce and gained an Old Banger.