[jaws-uk] Re: Dorothy witha quickie

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 14:26:49 -0000

Dorothy,

yes, Shelly is the second voice available.  How do you get to your JAWS
running program?  Do you alt-tab to it, or do you have JAWS running from
the System Tray?  If you have JAWS on the taaskbar, alt-tab to it; then
alt-v; then i; then tab four times to the Person combo box; down-arrow
once to Shelly; and then tab to and enter on ok.  If you have JAWS
running from the System Tray, then insert-j, v, i, etc.